EasyUEFI allows you to create an emergency USB disk or CD/DVD. It is indispensable when windows system fails to boot because of a missing or corrupt EFI/UEFI boot option.
- Click "Tools" > "Create Bootable Disk".
- EasyUEFI begins creating WinPE image.
- After successfully builded the WinPE image. Select "USB" to create an emergency USB disk or "Explore ISO" to export the ISO file to a specified location, then click "Proceed".
- Wait for the process to complete and click "Exit".
- After you complete exporting the ISO file, you can manually burn it to a CD/DVD/USB device using 3rd-party burning software.