Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: kingstondatatraveler 3.0 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i try to install windows 10 PRO on kingston data traveler G4 usb3.0 128gb i with drive partition and virtual space 14gb i get en error disk on partition space is insufficient: (0x000000c2094B0000) when i increase the virtual space 20gb click next the windows is at 0% and all of the USB ports disconnect and cannot be found.
(04-03-2016, 05:20 AM)Marek Wrote: [ -> ]when i try to install windows 10 PRO on kingston data traveler G4 usb3.0 128gb i with drive partition and virtual space 14gb i get en error disk on partition space is insufficient: (0x000000c2094B0000) when i increase the virtual space 20gb click next the windows is at 0% and all of the USB ports disconnect and cannot be found.

Not all USB flash drives are suitable to create a windows to go workspace. The common flash drives are always slow, it takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, so we highly recommend using a Windows To Go Certified Drives or USB hard drive. If you don't have enough budget to buy a Windows To Go certified drive, We recommend to you to buy a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive, it is fast enough to run Windows smoothly and more cheaper.