Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: New ext drive not seen for destination drive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm attempting to to use a Windows 8.1 machine to create a Windows 7 boot drive on a new Western Digital  1tb external hard drive.  While using Wintousb, all goes well until i get to the screen where I should select my destination drive.  At that point, my external hard drive does not show up - even though I can see it in explorer.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

Ron
(06-29-2016, 12:18 PM)Ronea2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm attempting to to use a Windows 8.1 machine to create a Windows 7 boot drive on a new Western Digital  1tb external hard drive.  While using Wintousb, all goes well until i get to the screen where I should select my destination drive.  At that point, my external hard drive does not show up - even though I can see it in explorer.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

Ron

Thank you for reporting this problem.

Could you please send us the user.log file via email at [email protected]? The user.log file is located in the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToUSB and we will resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks.