Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Won´t accept preformatted partitions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I´m having a hard time completing the installtion due to disk partition or space problem. I have used this "Kingston DT 100 G2 16 GB" (recognized as 14,6 GB) before installing Win10 but I can´t seem to succeed now.

First I tried with just using WinToUSB and letting it format the USB, then I get the disk space problem:
[attachment=114]

After that I tried manually formatting the USB into two different formations with disk part and after that MiniTool Partition Free into one primary NTFS partition with 14 GB of space and then another one with FAT32 with 987 MB of space. Then when I´m trying to use WinToUSB it doesn´t accept my partitions and want to format them:

How its formatted:
[attachment=115]

and
[attachment=116]

The "error":
[attachment=117]

What I´m a doing wrong?! :S

Best regards,
Eric
In order for Windows To Go drive to boot properly, WinToUSB will force format the destination drive if it is a USB flash drive.

About the "Disk or partition space is insufficient." error, please refer to this thread: http://www.easyuefi.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=65