Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Can't select a Partition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
i got a problem with WinToUSB. After i selected my USB Drive it show me my partitions, but i cant select them. There is a box to click but it won't. don't know what i have done wrong. In another thread someone fixed it with expanding his allocation but this didnt helped me. Some ideas or solution?
[Image: mn769md6.jpg]
(07-29-2016, 07:16 AM)crunkness Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
i got a problem with  WinToUSB. After i selected my USB Drive it show me my partitions, but i cant select them. There is a box to click but it won't. don't know what i have done wrong. In another thread someone fixed it with expanding his allocation but this didnt helped me. Some ideas or solution?

Only the partition with a radio button can be selected. Do you mean that you cannot select them?

This is because the destination USB drive is GPT partition style. On a GPT disk, the system partition must be a FAT partition, so only the FAT partition on the disk can be selected. The boot must be a NTFS partition, so G: and H: can be selected.

What are system partitions and boot partitions?
(07-29-2016, 01:12 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
i got a problem with  WinToUSB. After i selected my USB Drive it show me my partitions, but i cant select them. There is a box to click but it won't. don't know what i have done wrong. In another thread someone fixed it with expanding his allocation but this didnt helped me. Some ideas or solution?

Only the partition with a radio button can be selected. Do you mean that you cannot select them?

This is because the destination USB drive is GPT partition style. On a GPT disk, the system partition must be a FAT partition, so only the FAT partition on the disk can be selected. The boot must be a NTFS partition, so G: and H: can be selected.

And why i cant click on the radio button? I have the Fat32 partition for system and a ntfs for windows but i cant mark them.
(07-29-2016, 11:57 PM)crunkness Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 01:12 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

And why i cant click on the radio button? I have the Fat32 partition for system and a ntfs for windows but i cant mark them.

Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToUSB, we will resolve it as soon as possible.
Thanks.
(07-30-2016, 12:13 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToUSB, we will resolve it as soon as possible.
Thanks.

I send it
(07-30-2016, 12:33 AM)crunkness Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2016, 12:13 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToUSB, we will resolve it as soon as possible.
Thanks.

I send it

Thank you for sending us the log file.