Virtual memory not working - Printable Version
+- Forums (http://www.easyuefi.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The EasyUEFI Development Team (http://www.easyuefi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WinToUSB (http://www.easyuefi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Virtual memory not working (/showthread.php?tid=89)
Virtual memory not working - yudis - 01-10-2015
after install win 7 ultimate at hard drive external. I try to change virtual memory but not work/no change.. plz help....
RE: Virtual memory not working - admin - 01-11-2015
Windows will not create a pagefile on a removable disk. If you have partition on a internal fixed hard disk, try this:
1. right-clicking “Computer", and then clicking "Properties".
2. In the left pane, click "Advanced system settings".
3. On the "Advanced" tab, under "Performance", click "Settings".
4. Click the "Advanced" tab, and then, under "Virtual memory", click "Change".
5. Checked the "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box.
6. Click "OK" then restart your computer.
RE: Virtual memory not working - yudis - 01-12-2015
thanks for the advice, but i not have internal fixed hard disk (i use the external only). how to resolve the issue? I wait for completion to fix that. thank you