Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing .net on a WinToUSB Windows 7 SP1 64 system
I have successfully installed the Windows 7 SP1 64 system on my pendrive (Sandisk ultrafit 3.0 16gb, also a Samsung Evo 16gb microsd gives the same error). Everything is working except that i cannot install WIndows .net. I have tried the offline installer for the 4.0, 4.5 and 4.6, All of them fail on the end, saying "User canceled installation". It is the same situation on W7 ultimate and home editions.
Anyone has any idea how i can install it?

Also, totally unrelated: I think it would be useful if we could use WinToUSB to install windows on an internal hard drive/partition.
(10-15-2015, 10:07 AM)ttpatricio Wrote: I have successfully installed the Windows 7 SP1 64 system on my pendrive (Sandisk ultrafit 3.0 16gb, also a Samsung Evo 16gb microsd gives the same error). Everything is working except that i cannot install WIndows .net. I have tried the offline installer for the 4.0, 4.5 and 4.6, All of them fail on the end, saying "User canceled installation". It is the same situation on W7 ultimate and home editions.
Anyone has any idea how i can install it?

Also, totally unrelated: I think it would be useful if we could use WinToUSB to install windows on an internal hard drive/partition.

I've tried it and successfully installed dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe on my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 WinToUSB drive (SanDisk Extreme CZ80 32G).
I think this error may be caused by insufficient disk space, so please try it on a 32G or larger USB drive.