03-21-2015, 10:28 PM
(03-21-2015, 04:10 PM)kmoon Wrote: 1. Switch to the Security page and disable the Secure Boot.
2. Switch to the Boot page and enable Launch CSM.
3. Is SanDisk Cruzer 8.02 list in the boot menu?
1. Yes I have disabled the secure boot.
2. I don't have Launch CSM option. Do you mean Launch EFI shell or?
3. Yes the SanDisk Cruzer 8.02 does list in the boot menu but when I select it I am ignored, it just bounces over it and boots straight from the main C drive Win 8.1 again.
It seems that your motherboard don't have UEFI CSM mode, so it can't boot from MBR-based USB flash drive.
I recommend using a USB hard disk or a Windows To Go Certified Drives to create Windows To Go.