Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disk read error occurred
Hi, I use the soft to make a .iso image of windows 7 ultimate x86 to a 16 GB Kingston pen drive, but does not load windows 7 on put it and immediately error message "disk read error occurred," press ctr + alt + del to restart. I tested on other PCs and message shows too. How to proceed? Thanks. My installed copy of windows on the PCs is Windows 8.1.
(01-26-2016, 11:40 AM)duzera Wrote: Hi, I use the soft to make a .iso image of windows 7 ultimate x86 to a 16 GB Kingston pen drive, but does not load windows 7 on put it and immediately error message "disk read error occurred," press ctr + alt + del to restart. I tested on other PCs and message shows too. How to proceed? Thanks. My installed copy of windows on the PCs is Windows 8.1.

Not all USB flash drives are suitable to create a windows to go workspace. The common flash drives are always slow, it takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, so we highly recommend using a Windows To Go Certified Drives or USB hard drive. If you don't have enough budget to buy a Windows To Go certified drive, We recommend to you to buy a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive, it is fast enough to run Windows smoothly and more cheaper.