Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version Update Check
Hello

Every time I start EasyUEFI I receive a message stating "Unable to access version data. Please make sure the internet is connected, and try again." and the only way to stop this is to uncheck the "Check update on startup" box which obviously means I need to check manually (as and when I remember).

Is this a known issue or do I have to open a specific port for the program to be able to communicate with your update server?

Yours in anticipation

Adelphia Interactive Games
Please add WinToUSB to Windows firewall exception list and then try again to see if this resolves the issue.
(01-15-2016, 09:39 PM)admin Wrote: Please add WinToUSB to Windows firewall exception list and then try again to see if this resolves the issue.

Why would I want to add WinToUSB to my firewall exception list when this is in relation to EasyUEFI, in fact WinToUSB doesn;t even come up in my application list. I have checked my exception list (I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2016) and EasyUEFI is in my list of trusted applications.
(01-16-2016, 03:25 AM)aigames Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 09:39 PM)admin Wrote: Please add WinToUSB to Windows firewall exception list and then try again to see if this resolves the issue.

Why would I want to add WinToUSB to my firewall exception list when this is in relation to EasyUEFI, in fact WinToUSB doesn;t even come up in my application list. I have checked my exception list (I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2016) and EasyUEFI is in my list of trusted applications.

Thank you for reporting this problem and we will improve it in future releases.