Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed to run system API.(0x00320015011F0000)
I have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and installed WinToUSB 3.1 successfully.  When trying to use Windows To Go Conversion on the step "Please select the destination disk", my Sandisk Extreme 64GB USB 3.0 SDCZ80-064G-G46 drive dismounts and I receive the following error: Failed to run system API.(0x00320015011F0000).  I have to go back into computer management to re-assign the drive and format it before seeing it in My Computer again.  I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a Surface Pro 4 with Bitlocker and Windows Defender activated.  I have tried turning Windows Defender off, but the same warning continued to appear.  The logs are attached.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Attached Files
.zip   UserLog.zip (Size: 18.59 KB / Downloads: 6)
(08-12-2016, 12:43 AM)jasaronson Wrote: I have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and installed WinToUSB 3.1 successfully.  When trying to use Windows To Go Conversion on the step "Please select the destination disk", my Sandisk Extreme 64GB USB 3.0 SDCZ80-064G-G46 drive dismounts and I receive the following error: Failed to run system API.(0x00320015011F0000).  I have to go back into computer management to re-assign the drive and format it before seeing it in My Computer again.  I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a Surface Pro 4 with Bitlocker and Windows Defender activated.  I have tried turning Windows Defender off, but the same warning continued to appear.  The logs are attached.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Please try this patch, if it still failed, please send the user.log file to us again, thanks.
http://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/downloa..._Patch.exe 
Thanks for sending the patch yesterday evening. I just tried it and unfortunately received the same Failed to run system API error code.

Attached Files
.zip   userlog.zip (Size: 31.21 KB / Downloads: 4)
I found a solution to the problem here: https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/issues/802. Take a look at pbatard's first response where it offers a diskpart recommendation. Each step was successful and afterwards I was able to get past the formatting error. Thanks for your help!
Thank you for the log file and the information. This is useful for us to improve WinToUSB.