(08-29-2016, 11:46 AM)synpc1 Wrote: hi
have cloned bootable win7 wintogo onto external usb3.0; now want to migrate BACK to new (replaced) internal hdd on laptop;
apprec pointers / steps;
Please following the steps bellow to convert a Windows To Go drive to an internal hard drive:
1. Download and install this patch: http://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/downloads/WinToUSB_Free_Patch.exe
2. Run WinToUSB as administrator.
3. Click "Tools" > "Windows To Go conversion".
4. In the pop-up window, select the USB drive in the drop-down list, then tick the "Convert Windows To Go to Local Disk" checkbox.
5. Click "OK" to execute the conversion.
6. Click "OK" when the conversion is complete. The Windows To Go drive has been converted to internal hard drive now.
Please remember that this is an experimental feature at the moment, so it may not work properly.