Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Universal Restore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried universal restore on different hardware and what does it actually do? What makes it different during operation from an ordinary restore.
I tried and it failed, the new hardware/laptop couldn't boot
(01-15-2023, 12:05 AM)Arnau Wrote: [ -> ]I tried and it failed, the new hardware/laptop couldn't boot

Do you mean Windows won't start after the restore is complete?
yes, it give me the blue screen with the 0x0000034 o 0x00000255 error code
(01-16-2023, 03:44 AM)Arnau Wrote: [ -> ]yes, it give me the blue screen with the 0x0000034 o 0x00000255 error code

Was the operating system you restored Windows 10/11?
When restoring to another hardware using Universal Restore, is there any possibility to add additional drivers to the target machine? Unfortunately, I have no way to simulate such a situation.
[Image: 10.png]
Thank again
(04-01-2024, 02:06 PM)aldist Wrote: [ -> ]When restoring to another hardware using Universal Restore, is there any possibility to add additional drivers to the target machine? Unfortunately, I have no way to simulate such a situation.
[Image: 10.png]
Thank again

I'm sorry it's just injecting drivers into WinPE, the current version doesn't support injecting drivers into the restored Windows operating system.
OK Thank again.