Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Failed to extract file from the WIM file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can I do if I have this issue : "Failed to extract file from the WIM file . Please temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software , and try again 0x000000F009590046 " . I installing the windows by WinToUsb app on a new SSD Drive .. the app is installind up to 36% than appear the Issue wroted uper and automatecally is ejecting the SSD drive !

I have no any anti-virus installed >> even Windows defender I deactivate >>> Same issue apear !
How to solve this issue ?? What shoud I add or change ?
(05-26-2018, 08:31 PM)Bernard1 Wrote: [ -> ]What can I do if I have this issue : "Failed to extract file from the WIM file . Please temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software , and try again 0x000000F009590046 " . I installing the windows by WinToUsb app on a new SSD Drive .. the app is installind up to 36% than appear the Issue wroted uper and automatecally is ejecting the SSD drive !

I have no any anti-virus installed >> even Windows defender I deactivate >>> Same issue apear !
How to solve this issue ?? What shoud I add or change ?

We recommend that you add an external power supply to the USB drive and try again, because this could be a power supply problem.
(05-26-2018, 08:53 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]We recommend that you add an external power supply to the USB drive and try again, because this could be a power supply problem.

///////////////
If is close to imposible to add a power supply to the external usb Port >> is any different ways to solve this problem ?
(05-26-2018, 08:59 PM)Bernard1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2018, 08:53 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]We recommend that you add an external power supply to the USB drive and try again, because this could be a power supply problem.

///////////////
If is close to imposible to add a power supply to the external usb Port >> is any different ways to solve this problem ?

Sorry, there's no other way, maybe you can try it on another USB port or another computer.