Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Clone Error "Failed to run system API.(0x0005001500F90000)"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm trying to clone my Windows 10 hard drive to my external usb hard drive (both are GPT) .
I have correctly formatted the EFI Partition and NTFS Partition (EFI & Boot).
I have not used sector by sector clone as my Source HDD is 3TB while USB HDD is 1TB.

Every time i tried i just keep getting the same error after it reaches 55%, i tried reformatting the Partitions and still no success.
This error keeps coming up: "Failed to run system API.(0x0005001500F90000)".

Do you know how to fix this problem? I also have images to the screens.
I am using WinToUSB Free too.

[Image: Z5ibfU3.png]
[Image: VUgrg6d.png]
[Image: sKiJ68F.png]
[Image: RxFLqd2.png]

Thanks.
(06-01-2018, 02:30 AM)SgtBreadStick Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I'm trying to clone my Windows 10 hard drive to my external usb hard drive (both are GPT) .
I have correctly formatted the EFI Partition and NTFS Partition (EFI & Boot).
I have not used sector by sector clone as my Source HDD is 3TB while USB HDD is 1TB.

Every time i tried i just keep getting the same error after it reaches 55%, i tried reformatting the Partitions and still no success.
This error keeps coming up: "Failed to run system API.(0x0005001500F90000)".

Do you know how to fix this problem? I also have images to the screens.
I am using WinToUSB Free too.

[Image: Z5ibfU3.png]
[Image: VUgrg6d.png]
[Image: sKiJ68F.png]
[Image: RxFLqd2.png]

Thanks.

Please go to the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToUSB, open "WinToUSB.ini", change "BuildWinpeType" from 0 to 1, then restart WinToUSB and try again. 
Thanks, i'll try that Smile
(06-01-2018, 09:31 AM)SgtBreadStick Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, i'll try that Smile

This issue may be caused by antivirus software, so you can also temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software or add our WinToUSB to the list of allowed applications (may be called Trusted Applications/Whitelisted applications) of your anti-virus software and try again.