Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Error Msg: "Free/Trial doesn't support Win10 Pro"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello;
 I'm getting the error message that the free/trail version doesn't support Windows 10 Professional operating system...
[attachment=203] WinToUSB Error Message
This doesn't seem logical because your tutorials show Win 10 professional installation.
Is this some problem with the latest 5.1 build?
[attachment=204] WinToUSB Version Info

In case this helps, here is some basic info about my laptop (with Product ID and Username redacted).

[attachment=205] Win10 Pro Computer Info (FWIW: Only USB 2.0 ports but irrelevant because WinToUSB didn't get to that point.)

[attachment=206] Win10 Pro Version and Build #

I thought it might have something to do with the documented problems with the latest windows security patch/update KB4524244 so I removed that security patch and rebooted but still no change.

Thanks in advance
I'm very sorry, the free version does not support Windows 10 Pro.
Thanks for your reply. 
( I encourage Hasleo to keep pressing forward in development.  I needed this ASAP so I have purchased another commercial product that does support Win 10 Pro now.)
I am very sorry, support for Windows 10 Professional is a paid feature of WinToUSB. The free version of WinToUSB does not support Windows 10 Professional, but the paid version of WinToUSB supports Windows 10 Professional.