Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: OneDrive Personal Vault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been unable to unlock my OneDrive personal vault on my WinToUSB installation. I'm also using the exact same Windows version with an internal HDD on a different computer and there the problem does not exist.

This is the error message from Virtual Disk Service from the event log which can be reproduced every time:
Code:
VDS fails to write boot code on a disk during clean operation. Error code: 80070013@02070008

Any idea how this can be solved? Thank you & Cheers
(06-01-2020, 11:07 AM)schlangz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've been unable to unlock my OneDrive personal vault on my WinToUSB installation. I'm also using the exact same Windows version with an internal HDD on a different computer and there the problem does not exist.

This is the error message from Virtual Disk Service from the event log which can be reproduced every time:

Code:
VDS fails to write boot code on a disk during clean operation. Error code: 80070013@02070008

Any idea how this can be solved? Thank you & Cheers

We have tested it, we can log in OneDrive normally on a portable Windows created with WinToUSB. In theory, OneDrive should not write the boot code of any disk. Are you sure that this message is caused by OneDrive?
Thanks for the replay, I can confirm that OneDrive works in general. The error only happens if you try to unlock the personal vault, which is a special secured folder in OneDrive.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsof...onal-vault

I'm using Windows 1903
Hi, any update on this?
(02-15-2021, 10:47 AM)schlangz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, any update on this?

Sorry, please give us more time.
Any update about this issue?