Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: bitlocker features:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Save and restore window position??? is this trying to save all my programs windows or just the software itself??

Unlocking 2nd drive (D:)  every time the pc restarts (NOT at boot up, i actually like that option more security) i have to enter file explorer to "unlock" said drive 
meanwhile the system drive (C:) is always unlocked upon restart, is there a feature to keep BOTH drives unlocked every time the pc is done booting??

\////\ i only ask because every time i restart my pc or just shutting it off for the night, i wake up to turn on my pc and on my home screen all my program icons which are on my (D:) drive  are white pages and non recoverable unless a entire system reset AGAIN to refresh icon data just to have to unlock the drive again etc. etc. if you know what i mean.
Please double-click the D: drive, click "More options" in the pop-up dialog box and check the "Automatically unlock on this PC" check box, and then enter the password to unlock the drive.