Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write Protected
Hello
I am having a problem regarding the making the usb bootable. When i try to make bootable the any iso version of any window it says to me usd is write protected. But when i use the usb for normal use. It works fine. I do not understand where is the problem.

May Be someone have face same issue.
(09-14-2016, 06:35 PM)Youshy11 Wrote: Hello
I am having a problem regarding the making the usb bootable. When i try to make bootable the any iso version of any window it says to me usd is write protected. But when i use the usb for normal use. It works fine. I do not understand where is the problem.

May Be someone have face same issue.

Thank you for reporting this problem. Please send the user.log file to us, it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
Photo 
There is no user log file you can see in screen shot but where is photo inserting option.There is only these files.
CloneLoader
intl.dll
libcurl.dll
License-Enterprise
License-Free
License-Professional
Log.dll
VHDOperationEx.dll
WinToUSB
there is no user.log file 
No user log file is here, this is impossible, please ensure that you have run WinToUSB on that computer before finding the file. And please send the user.log file or screenshot to us (via e-mail at: [email protected])