Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed to run system api 0x0013001501c30000
Hi I tried to use disk clone but i get this message:

Can you help please?
(03-10-2021, 07:34 AM)Vasos Savvides Wrote: Hi I tried to use disk clone but i get this message:

Can you help please?

Please open the save log file dialog ("[Image: memu_normal.png]" > "Save logs") and save the log file, then send the log file to us via email at [email protected], and we will resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks.

.zip   disk-clone-log-20210310090834.zip (Size: 21.27 KB / Downloads: 2)

Hi thanks for the prompt reply, please find attached the saved log files.
(03-10-2021, 05:24 PM)Vasos Savvides Wrote: Hi thanks for the prompt reply, please find attached the saved log files.

We have analyzed the error code (0x0013001501C30000), Windows returned the error code 0x0013 (The media is write protected.) when Hasleo Disk Clone tried to write the destination disk, the destination disk seems to be a read-only device, please check that. Thanks.
(03-10-2021, 09:37 PM)admin Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 05:24 PM)Vasos Savvides Wrote: Hi thanks for the prompt reply, please find attached the saved log files.

We have analyzed the error code (0x0013001501C30000), Windows returned the error code 0x0013 (The media is write protected.) when Hasleo Disk Clone tried to write the destination disk, the destination disk seems to be a read-only device, please check that. Thanks.

Thanks for that, the destination disk is a brand new solid state hard disk, but its probably unformatted, do I need to somehow prepare it before I run the program? The source disk is USB if it makes a difference.
OK checked the disk with disk manager, it was "offline" for some reason, I changed that to online, didn't have to format the disk, and my USB disk was cloned to the new internal SSD. However, it does not seem to be bootable. Did I have to do something extra to make it bootable?
not having a lot of luck with this! cloned again making sure I select "system" clone, but now I get "there are system errors on disk 1 partition 2 (CSmile. Please fix file system errors and try again".

Any ideas?
OK fixed the disk errors, using tools in disk management, but the program still fails to create a bootable disk (although  "system clone" was selected), (see below),  is there a bug in the program?

(03-12-2021, 08:32 AM)Vasos Savvides Wrote: OK fixed the disk errors, using tools in disk management, but the program still fails to create a bootable disk (although  "system clone" was selected), (see below),  is there a bug in the program?

Do you mean the cloning operation failed or the Windows cannot be started after cloning? It is normal that Windows may not start after cloning the portable Windows to an internal disk, because portable Windows has its own configuration information, Hasleo Disk Clone currently does not modify it.
(03-12-2021, 11:27 AM)admin Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 08:32 AM)Vasos Savvides Wrote: OK fixed the disk errors, using tools in disk management, but the program still fails to create a bootable disk (although  "system clone" was selected), (see below),  is there a bug in the program?

Do you mean the cloning operation failed or the Windows cannot be started after cloning? It is normal that Windows may not start after cloning the portable Windows to an internal disk, because portable Windows has its own configuration information, Hasleo Disk Clone currently does not modify it.
Hi, thanks for the reply. The cloning operation from the USB disk to the SSD was successful. However the internal disk that was created is not bootable. Is there a way to change this? My original disk was failing so I cloned it to USB before it failed completely. I replaced the failing disk with a SSD and I would like to transfer windows back to the new internal disk.