Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exceed the amount of activations for wintousb
Hi I purchased the WinToUSB Professional + Lifetime Free Upgrades and I often change my hardware configuration because I use this platform to test hardware. I am receiving an error message that my license has exceed the number of activations, Please advise.
(04-10-2021, 05:47 AM)trinsic Wrote: Hi I purchased the WinToUSB Professional + Lifetime Free Upgrades and I often change my hardware configuration because I use this platform to test hardware. I am receiving an error message that my license has exceed the number of activations, Please advise.

Thank you for buying our product, please contact us at [email protected] for support.
(06-29-2022, 05:43 PM)foolishwrithe Wrote: Because I use this platform to test different pieces of gear, I often make adjustments to the setup of my devices and HE bought WinToUSB Professional with Lifetime Free Upgrades. How can I do that?

quordle

I'm sorry, the pro license is licensed on a per-computer basis, it only allows you to activate the software on two computers and you may not transfer the license from one computer to another if the software is already installed and registered on one computer. This means that even if you have uninstalled the software from original registered computers, you still can't activate it on another computer. We have already stated in our website and license terms.

If you cannot continue to use the software on the computer on which the license was originally activated, please contact us at [email protected] for support.