Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get free license key of the Data Recovery Software for Windows
Hello Sir,

I have accidently deleted / formatted one of my hard drive on laptop. Those contains my personal images, videos and some MS word files. I was searching for the free data recovery softwares from Google and i got your webpage. Your product can recover 2 GB free data as most of the other programs offers but i noticed that you have mentioned get the free license key offer. How do i get this free license key to recover my data on my laptop. Please help me
(07-05-2021, 04:32 AM)murmusu Wrote: Hello Sir,

I have accidently deleted / formatted one of my hard drive on laptop. Those contains my personal images, videos and some MS word files. I was searching for the free data recovery softwares from Google and i got your webpage. Your product can recover 2 GB free data as most of the other programs offers but i noticed that you have mentioned get the free license key offer. How do i get this free license key to recover my data on my laptop. Please help me

Please click the "Get License" button on the main page of the product and follow the prompts to obtain a free license. Please note that the Home license can only be used on the Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Home Editions, it is for private, noncommercial, home computer use only.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=247]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here I get

Share 'Hasleo Data Recovery' with Your Friends to Get Free License Key!
Share with your friends via social networking sites (Please note that we only accept sharing via web pages, and do not accept email and instant chat such as WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.) by clicking the share icon on the left side of this page, and then send us the shared link via email at [email protected], we will send you a 1-year license key for Hasleo Data Recovery Home edition as a gift. Please note that the Home license can only be used on the Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Home Editions, it is for private, noncommercial, home computer use only and we do not provide free technical support for it.
Please briefly describe the functionality of the software and make sure that the sharing is public so that we can verify it.