Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-Installation USB installing windows 10 from it
(01-28-2019, 03:08 PM)VISHAL Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 12:26 PM)Korisnik20019 Wrote: Hello i wanna ask about installing windows from created USB with WinToHDD
I went trought all steps and at screen where Disk partitions its so confusing here what i did first time but i think i messed something i posted a photo what i did first time when i installed windows 10 from it i think i tick something wrong on that photo i did all that but now second time i miss some partition FAT or so dont remember?

Can someone help me with it, what did i tick wrong if so how to fix that and what is correct system and boot partition to tick in my case ?

Thanx.  

First, don't expect official reply form them, seems they are hardly bothered about customer's queries.
I've raised an issue prior to your post, which had no reply as off date, and I turned out to have found the solution at my end only.

Second, to answer your issue; for UEFI boot/Windows-7 to Windows-10 they require GPT Partition table, and a 100MB FAT32 system Partition for Booting, and another large NTFS Partition for Windows to be installed.

So in your case, first run diskmgmt.msc to Re-partition your HDD.
Erase all the partitions/drive from that HDD.
Now first create a 100MB partition and format to FAT32
then Create another Partition larger than 20GB and Format into NTFS.

Now open WinToHDD and do the same again as you did earlier.
Only for the System Partition, choose the first FAT32 100MB one.
For the Boot Paritition, choose the Second NTFS large one.

Optional : No need to Format this time.

The condition is, System Partition has to be 100MB FAT32 and BOOT Partition has to be NTFS and large; but both partition can't be in the same drive, which you've done wrong here.

Hope it helps.

Feel free to get back...

Thank you so much for your fast reply i will try to do that,also i ran in to another problem now when install WinToHDD and try to enter licence it wont accept it it give me error so weird.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multi-Installation USB installing windows 10 from it - by Korisnik20019 - 01-28-2019, 06:14 PM