Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Enough Space (0x000000C205620000)
(02-27-2019, 08:22 PM)Bennett Castillo Wrote: Hey there,
I'm running into this error message as well. I created an 800gb partition on a 3TB G-Force external drive with the intention of using it for Windows To Go. I definitely have enough space on my E drive (745GB) and followed all the instructions when it came to deleting the volume and formatting it to NTFS etc. however I'm still getting the error message despite my C drive only being 59.68GB. The only thing I can think of is that may be causing the issue is having other partitions on this external hard drive including 1.2TB general storage for my Macbook as well as 1TB set aside for Time Machine. I also tried switching from legacy to either VHD or VHDX and adjusting the Virtual Hard Disk size to no avail. Am I missing something? I included some screenshots. Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this problem. Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), the user.log file is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not Enough Space (0x000000C205620000) - by admin - 02-27-2019, 11:29 PM