Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disk Clone
Good morning,
i have an issue; i would like to clone my disk on an empty SSD disk that i have connected via USB but if i do that it proposes me to install WINtoUSB, but this isn’t the application that i need, i only want to clone my main HD.
(12-01-2022, 07:36 PM)Cristian Wrote: Good morning,
i have an issue; i would like to clone my disk on an empty SSD disk that i have connected via USB but if i do that it proposes me to install WINtoUSB, but this isn’t the application that i need, i only want to clone my main HD.

Please connect the SSD as an internal disk, and then perform the clone operation.
(12-02-2022, 05:25 PM)admin Wrote:

Please connect the SSD as an internal disk, and then perform the clone operation.

i would, but i can't 'cause i've a laptop, i can only connect one disk at a time; there's no other way?
(12-02-2022, 05:56 PM)Cristian Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 05:25 PM)admin Wrote:

i would, but i can't 'cause i've a laptop, i can only connect one disk at a time; there's no other way?

We have sent you a temporary version to help you clone Windows to a USB drive.