Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with command line
(03-26-2024, 09:34 PM)maxhgm Wrote: Yes, I noticed that the problem started after I adjusted the system reserved partition on disk 0, but the issue also occurred in the task that backed up disk 1, so I'm not sure of the correlation. Let me try to summarize the steps.

I created 2 tasks, one for backing up the operating system (disk 0 in the image) and another for the data drive (disk 1). Disk 2 is the primary destination for the backups. In the first few months, everything was okay until the partition adjustment.

After that, either of the two tasks would generate the problem, even the one that only looked at disk 1.

After finding the message in the logs, I ran a full scandisk and found nothing.

Then I backed up the partitions of disks 0 and 1, removed the partitions via the Windows Disk Manager, recreated the partitions with the same size and type, and then restored the backup. It seems to have resolved the issue, at least for now.

The strange thing is that the backup task for disk 1 generates the error only when performing an incremental backup via scheduling.

I believe it might be difficult to reproduce, but I hope the report is helpful.

The problem is indeed difficult to reproduce! We have not been able to reproduce it after trying for a long time.