Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasleo Backup Suite and Gom Player Plus
@khanyash - thanx for the DATA point (<whew!> risk over Angel )
I have the GOM deactivation issue with HBS and EaseUS. There is no problem with Aomei or Macrium.
I've also asked the GOM support group if they can think of anything in their activation process that can be changed by imaging applications... I'll report back if I hear anything.
As Froggie mentioned, this problem may be caused by different partition IDs or file system serial numbers. It could also be that GOM stores registration information in free space that is not used and reserved in Windows, such as sectors 34 to 2047 of GPT disks. In the Windows operating system, the first partition on a GPT disk usually starts with an offset of 2048 sectors, and the 2048 sectors at the beginning of the disk are used to store the protect MBR, GPT header, and partition table. However, protect MBR, GPT header, and partition table actually use only the first 34 sectors (sectors 0 to 33), so the remaining 2014 sectors (sectors 34 to 2047) can be used to store information, which is of course not recommended. If GOM can tell us something, this can help us solve the problem quickly.
Please download and try the version below, try to see if the problem persists.
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...230313.exe
It fixed the issue. Thank you!
I'm glad to hear that.