Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding detailed comments to a system backup
Sorry if this has been answered, but I didn't see any forum threads and was not able to find it in the documentation ...

I'm switching over to using Hasleo from a different Imaging/Backup solution and am used to providing lengthy, detailed comments for individual system images.

I checked the box in the Advanced features to allow comments but can not find the place to enter such comments.  The other app had a separate Window for that, but I do not see anything like that in the Hasleo app.

So, where would I find this?
(03-10-2023, 09:04 AM)WW5410 Wrote: Sorry if this has been answered, but I didn't see any forum threads and was not able to find it in the documentation ...

I'm switching over to using Hasleo from a different Imaging/Backup solution and am used to providing lengthy, detailed comments for individual system images.

I checked the box in the Advanced features to allow comments but can not find the place to enter such comments.  The other app had a separate Window for that, but I do not see anything like that in the Hasleo app.

So, where would I find this?

You can enter comments in the description edit box when you create a task (As shown in the picture below), and a dialog box will pop up to allow you to enter the comments each time you manually run the backup task in the future.
[Image: windows-system-backup-select-source.png]
Many thanks for replying. I saw that entry but assumed it would only take a few characters. I should have checked it out.

How do I mark this thread as solved?
We have closed the thread.