Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
install problems, the WinToUSB stuck at 95%
(07-05-2021, 06:38 PM)admin Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 04:08 AM)murmusu Wrote: I am actually having the same issue, don't know how to fix it. Later on today when I back at my Munich home I will send user.log 7 to the mentioned email above. Lets hope that there is a solution.

Did you choose to install additional drivers? Please note that the directory of the additional drivers you specify should only contain drivers that need to be injected into Windows. If this directory contains too many useless files, the process of injecting drivers will become very slow. The driver installation function is implemented using the dism.exe program provided by Microsoft, please go to the task manager to terminate dism.exe process to see if the installation can be completed.

Yes, I did to choose to install additional drives. I got your point i'll terminate dism.exe from the task manager.
downloading you software app from rufus 2022. it is best software application of bootable, it  is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. that's it. very helpful software. 

(01-18-2022, 12:55 AM)hoob Wrote: downloading you software app from rufus 2022. it is best software application of bootable, it  is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. that's it. very helpful software. 

Thanks for sharing this amazing info Shy. I really want to know about that.
(09-01-2022, 04:21 AM)gosen11 Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 09:23 PM)im2033thomas Wrote: For better performance, it is recommended to use relatively larger devices with USB 3.0 port though it also supports USB2. 0. You should also ensure that the source ISO image file or Windows CD/DVD-ROM is correct. It will work, Thank You!
Well Thank you so much for your kind information, And I spicily recommend you to use SSD drive to use your PC or laptop faster.
(01-18-2022, 12:55 AM)hoob Wrote: downloading you software app from rufus 2022. it is best software application of bootable, it  is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. that's it. very helpful software. 

Very  helpful information. Thanks for sharing.
(01-04-2015, 09:29 PM)admin Wrote:
(01-03-2015, 07:48 PM)FransT Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 07:04 PM)admin Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 05:26 AM)FransT Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 02:00 AM)UnknownUser1 Wrote: Hi guys, i have a problem and i want to know if anyone has it. I'm trying to make a bootable windows 7 x64, to run it from the usb flash drive. Everything is ok until the percent reach 95 and stuck there. I left it over night for 8 hours and still 95%.
I have a USB KingstonTraveler 3.0 of 32G.
How can i install any Windows 7 and run it from the usb flash drive ? Can anyone help me ?

Thank you

I did have the same problem. I use Bitdefender as virusscanner. Bitdefender blockt WintoUsB. I did shut down Bitdefender. After that I scanned everything, also the usb stick. No virusses. There are versions with virusses!!

Please send the "user.log" to me, it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory. Thanks

Bitdefender says something about virusses: \windows/system32\rekeywiz.exe met GenVariant. Symmi.5716 and dxva2.dll met Gen:\variant.graftor.6559

Please close Bitdefender and try again.

(07-27-2016, 10:57 AM)admin Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 03:05 AM)Hrishi Mathuria Wrote: Can You give me the path were "user.log" is found so that i can give it to you

The "user.log" file is located in the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToUSB, please refer to the illustration below:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=120]

(03-16-2021, 03:42 PM)admin Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 03:10 AM)cliffjackie369 Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 06:42 PM)Caniness Wrote: Try an alternative to WinToUSB,such as Windows To Go Creator and Rufus.
They are excellent alternative tools when WinToUSB is not working.

I heard about Rufus, not a bad option, thanks
but I would still like to understand what is wrong with WinToUSB

Did you choose to install additional drivers? Please note that the directory of the additional drivers you specify should only contain drivers that need to be injected into Windows. If this directory contains too many useless files, the process of injecting drivers will become very slow. The driver installation function is implemented using the dism.exe program provided by Microsoft, please go to the task manager to terminate dism.exe process to see if the installation can be completed.

(07-05-2021, 06:38 PM)admin Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 04:08 AM)murmusu Wrote: I am actually having the same issue, don't know how to fix it. Later on today when I back at my Munich home I will send user.log to the mentioned email above. Lets hope that there is a solution.

This message reminds users to choose a directory containing only necessary drivers and suggests terminating dism.exe process if installation is stuck.