Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clone Windows installed on offline computer to a USB drive
How can I clone Windows installed on offline computer to a USB drive?

I tried and a obtained the message: "Network failure . Please make sure network works property and try again (0x000000D201580000)"

Note: It is impossible to connect that computer to the Internet.
(10-02-2017, 10:32 PM)Crow Wrote: How can I clone Windows installed on offline computer to a USB drive?

I tried and a obtained the message: "Network failure . Please make sure network works property and try again (0x000000D201580000)"

Note: It is impossible to connect that computer to the Internet.

Yes, please connect the computer to the Internet and try again.
Is there any way to solve this problem without connect that computer to the Internet??
(10-02-2017, 11:14 PM)Crow Wrote: Is there any way to solve this problem without  connect that computer to the Internet??

Sorry, there is no other way at the moment and we will improve in the future release.
Thank you for your response, can you tell me about the files that the "Win to usb" needs to download, I can download it and install it Offline.
(10-06-2017, 08:34 AM)Crow Wrote: Thank you for your response, can you tell me about the files that the "Win to usb" needs to download, I can download it and install it Offline.

I'm sorry, this is not possible, because this file is part of the download file and it is compressed, so you can't get the file directly.
Thank you.