Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win7 Error "Failed to run system API.(0x0005001501B20000)"
Hello, I tried to install Win7 on an USB-Stick with an Iso. I always get the error "Failed to run system API.(0x0005001501B20000)".
I hope you can help me.
Thank you for reporting this problem. Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
(10-23-2018, 08:37 PM)admin Wrote: Thank you for reporting this problem. Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.

Tôi đã gửi mail qua hệ thống, hy vọng nhận được phản hồi sớm vì tôi cũng bị tình trạng như vậy, xin cảm ơn
(11-29-2018, 06:01 PM)BirkSinge Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 08:37 PM)admin Wrote: Thank you for reporting this problem. Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.

Tôi đã gửi mail qua hệ thống, hy vọng nhận được phản hồi sớm vì tôi cũng bị tình trạng như vậy, xin cảm ơn

Please send the user.log file to us via e-mail at [email protected], thanks.