Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandisk cruzer 16gb usb flash drive not working after using wintousb
Actually, I have made a windows 7 bootable MBR-UEFI USB with the help of wintousb software but that bootable USB have not worked for my PC, so again with the help of wintousb software I tried to make Windows 7 bootable usb in MBR-BIOS but that operation was not completed as the pendrive automatically disconnects.

After that I've tried formatting, deleting volume and creating new volume from Create and format Hard disk partitions and also tried cleaning from CMD, but the same things happens like pendrive disconnects automatically and one message appears (screenshot attached). I am not worried about the data in it (cause it's the images of OS only), but I want to make this USB to work as usual. Please revert.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-29-2020, 10:34 PM)praveeng Wrote: Actually, I have made a windows 7 bootable MBR-UEFI USB with the help of wintousb software but that bootable USB have not worked for my PC, so again with the help of wintousb software I tried to make Windows 7 bootable usb in MBR-BIOS but that operation was not completed as the pendrive automatically disconnects.

After that I've tried formatting, deleting volume and creating new volume from Create and format Hard disk partitions and also tried cleaning from CMD, but the same things happens like pendrive disconnects automatically and one message appears (screenshot attached). I am not worried about the data in it (cause it's the images of OS only), but I want to make this USB to work as usual. Please revert.

I am terribly sorry, the USB flash drive may be damaged. You should know that WinToUSB just format the USB drive and write system files to the USB drive, which are normal operations. In theory, these operations will not cause the USB flash drive to go offline or damaged. In such case, you should contact the hardware manufacturer for support.