Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0x045D001501210000 Error
i install windows 7 on my scandisk 64GB USB driver on 2 week back. Now i am planing to install windows 10 on that same USB drive. when i install windows 10 with wintousb it showing an error failed to run system api.(0x045D001501210000). so i try to format that Drive. but i canot possible to format. it showing "the drive is write protected". i tried so many method(Fdisk, regedit & so many third party software) to remove write protection of that drive. but i cant Sad . anybody please help me to how to remove write protection of that USB drive.
(07-26-2020, 06:35 PM)bipin joseph Wrote: i install windows 7 on my scandisk 64GB USB driver on 2 week back. Now i am planing to install windows 10 on that same USB drive. when i install windows 10 with wintousb it showing an error failed to run system api.(0x045D001501210000). so i try to format that Drive. but i canot possible to format. it showing "the drive is write protected". i tried so many method(Fdisk, regedit & so many third party software) to remove write protection of that drive. but i cant Sad . anybody please help me to how to remove write protection of that USB drive.

I am terribly sorry, the USB flash drive may be damaged, WinToUSB just format the USB drive and write system files to the USB drive, which are normal operations. However, such problem can occur with a cheap USB drive to create portable Windows. In such case, we recommend that you use ChipGenius to identify the chip maker, and then search for and recover using the recovery tool provided by the chip maker.

For a Windows operating system boot drive, the 4K random read/write speeds are very important. Usually the 4K read/write speeds of the common flash drives are always slow, so these drives are not suitable for creating portable Windows. We highly recommend using a Windows To Go Certified Drives or an external hard drive to create Windows To Go. For Non-certified USB flash drive, we recommend you to buy a Corsair Flash Voyager GTX Flash Drive, SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive or a SanDisk Extreme PRO CZ88 USB 3.0 Flash Drive, we've done a lot of testing, they're fast enough to run Windows smoothly and more cheaper. If you want small size and high performance, Corsair Flash Voyager GTX Flash Drive is the best choice.