Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does a license survive a new W2G installation?
1. Is this a one time only license or can it be reinstalled on this specific SSD?
It is not a one time only license, it is bound to the computer and not just a disk, you can install and re-activate the license unlimited times on the computer that originally activated the license.
2. Can it be installed once again if i use this SSS for a new W2G installation?
You can activate the software again, but only on the computer where the license was originally activated.
3. Must I buy a new license every time I upgrade my current external SSD to the status my main system meanwhile reached since the last time I ran WinToUSB?
As long as you are using the software on the computer where the license was originally activated, you do not need to purchase a new license.
4. Is the hardware indentification produced only from the main computer (a combination of Mainboard information and hard drive information) or is the info regarding the external drive included?
In principle, the hardware identification should only contain the information of the host, but W2G may only recognize one disk. In this case, the information of the external disk will be used.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does a license survive a new W2G installation? - by admin - 09-02-2020, 01:16 PM