Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Licensing
Need someone's help - I paid for 2 Mac licenses, but the license code has (so far) only let me register one installation. Attached is a screenshot of the error given when I try to register the second installation.

(Order ID: 3GG7NX4-A33ESM)

(05-21-2019, 03:15 AM)avtalley Wrote: Need someone's help - I paid for 2 Mac licenses, but the license code has (so far) only let me register one installation. Attached is a screenshot of the error given when I try to register the second installation.

I'm very sorry, this is our mistake, please try again.
(05-21-2019, 11:25 AM)admin Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 03:15 AM)avtalley Wrote: Need someone's help - I paid for 2 Mac licenses, but the license code has (so far) only let me register one installation. Attached is a screenshot of the error given when I try to register the second installation.

Thank you, it is working now. In the future I will likely remove the software from one of the 2 currently used Macs and install it on a 3rd. Will I be able to reuse the license code from the uninstalled instance, or will it require a 3rd license?
Photo 
(05-22-2019, 04:41 AM)avtalley Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 11:25 AM)admin Wrote:

Thank you, it is working now. In the future I will likely remove the software from one of the 2 currently used Macs and install it on a 3rd. Will I be able to reuse the license code from the uninstalled instance, or will it require a 3rd license?

I'm sorry, the Professional license only allows you to activate the software on one computer and you may not transfer the license from this computer to another. we have already stated in our website. However, if you need more licenses, we can offer them to you at a more favorable price.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=192]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

it is not working now(((
(08-30-2019, 08:10 PM)KalleMikkola Wrote: it is not working now(((

I'm sorry, could you tell us more infomation about the issue? If you have purchased a license, please contact us at [email protected] for better support.
Sad 
Same problem here  Undecided
(12-14-2020, 08:12 AM)Bulldozer Wrote: Same problem here  Undecided

Please contact us at [email protected] for support.