Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not start anymore
(06-29-2021, 02:49 PM)maymiennam Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 08:57 PM)GertG Wrote: Restore: image back

does not start anymore,

v1.5

Did you restore a single partition or restore the entire Windows system?
single partition c:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-29-2021, 07:40 PM)GertG Wrote: single partition c:

First of all, we do not recommend restoring only a single partition of the operating system, you should know that other partitions of the operating system are usually very small and take only a few seconds to complete the restore. If you insist on restoring a single partition, please check the "Restore to original location" option on the page below.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]

Something is wrong here... I am not stupid but the option "Restore to original location" does not exist.

Neither under Windows nor in the ISO

I have also reinstalled but "Restore to original location" is not present.

(06-29-2021, 11:55 PM)GertG Wrote: Something is wrong here... I am not stupid but the option "Restore to original location" does not exist.

Neither under Windows nor in the ISO

I have also reinstalled but "Restore to original location" is not present.

I’m very sorry, the option to "Restore to original location" will only appear if the original partition still exists and the partition's properties (such as location, partition GUID, etc.) have not changed, your previous restore has caused the property of that partition to be changed, in which case you can only restore in "System mode", in which case you can only restore through system mode to ensure that Windows starts properly.
[Image: windows-system-restore-select-source.png]
(09-29-2021, 06:38 PM)Halson Wrote: I want to say thank you, you helped me a lot with my computer problem. Thanks again

I am glad to hear that our products are useful to you, and we will work harder!