Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WinToUSB Issue
Hello,

I have a problem when I select system partition and boot partition and press NEXT, a box appear with this message : "Disk or partition space is insufficient"

I have a 14GB usb, I don`t understand why gives me this error.

Please see the image attached.

Thank You!

VOSVAL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-30-2016, 07:19 PM)VOSVAL Wrote: Hello,

I have a problem when I select system partition and boot partition and press NEXT, a box appear with this message : "Disk or partition space is insufficient"

Thank You!

VOSVAL

You need a 32G or bigger USB flash drive, your drive is only 14G. If use a very small USB drive to create Windows To Go, there will not have enough space to install other programs, so we have disabled it.
(04-30-2016, 11:48 PM)admin Wrote:

Thank You!

VOSVAL

You need a 32G or bigger USB flash drive, your drive is only 14G. If use a very small USB drive to create Windows To Go, there will not have enough space to install other programs, so we have disabled it.

Thank you for the reply.

If I will use an external hard drive it will works ? ( 1 terabyte external hard drive ).

Thank You!

VOSVAL
(05-01-2016, 02:14 AM)VOSVAL Wrote:

Thank You!

VOSVAL

Thank you for the reply.

If I will use an external hard drive it will works ? ( 1 terabyte external hard drive ).

Thank You!

VOSVAL

Yes, it will.
(05-01-2016, 10:11 AM)admin Wrote:

Thank You!

VOSVAL

Thank you for the reply.

Thank You!

VOSVAL

Yes, it will.
I have the same problem, but with 128 GB Flash Drive and I'm using WintoUSB Free to do Windows 10 Pro
(06-08-2016, 09:43 AM)rlentz2016 Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 10:11 AM)admin Wrote:

Thank You!

VOSVAL

Thank you for the reply.

Thank You!

VOSVAL

Yes, it will.
I have the same problem, but with 128 GB Flash Drive and I'm using WintoUSB Free to do Windows 10 Pro

Please adjust the VHD disk size according to the following guidelines:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=65]