Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: automatic shutdown after backup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have an isssue with my backup... i need to shutdown automatically my pc after my scheduled backup is taken.
i've tried to add a command (i've made a script "shutdown.bat") into advanced backup option. the script works well, but it doesn't work automatically, gives me an error after the backup
Thanks for reporting the issue, can you provide us with your shutdown.bat file? We used the shutdown.bat script below, and it worked fine on our side.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=357]
Thanks, i've tried your shutdown.bat file but the error was the same; at the end of the backup doesn't run the script.

[attachment=358]
(11-15-2022, 01:04 AM)Cristian Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, i've tried your shutdown.bat file but the error was the same; at the end of the backup doesn't run the script.

The shutdown.exe stored in the Windows\System32 directory, so you must specify the working directory as C:Windows\System32.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=359]

There also seems to be a BUG in the program, which we will fix in the next release.
(11-15-2022, 12:23 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]The shutdown.exe stored in the Windows\System32 directory, so you must specify the working directory as C:Windows\System32.

There also seems to be a BUG in the program, which we will fix in the next release.

thank you, now it works fine!
i will wait for the next update
(11-15-2022, 08:31 PM)Cristian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2022, 12:23 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]The shutdown.exe stored in the Windows\System32 directory, so you must specify the working directory as C:Windows\System32.

thank you, now it works fine!
i will wait for the next update

Glad to hear that.