Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Reinstalling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , new member here my name is Dan

I installed the backup suite and had a hard drive failure the next day, losing every thing on that drive.
I had installed the software to my D drive, the one that failed.

I tried to reinstall the program but was told to uninstall the  previously installed version.
I tried to uninstall it but it was on the drive i lost and it said "not found try again".

I'm not sure what to do now as it wont let me do a reinstall without uninstalling a program that is not there.

would appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks  ...Dan
(01-29-2024, 02:12 PM)Bullwinkle55 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , new member here my name is Dan

I installed the backup suite and had a hard drive failure the next day, losing every thing on that drive.
I had installed the software to my D drive, the one that failed.

I tried to reinstall the program but was told to uninstall the  previously installed version.
I tried to uninstall it but it was on the drive i lost and it said "not found try again".

I'm not sure what to do now as it wont let me do a reinstall without uninstalling a program that is not there.

would appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks  ...Dan

!Solved!   Cleaned my registry and it let me reinstall. Thank you anyway
This issue occurs when the installation directory is deleted or corrupted, when encountering this issue, we can use the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Run regedit.exe as administrator.
2. Go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall".
3. Remove "Hasleo Backup Suite_is1" key under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall".
4. Try reinstalling Hasleo Backup Suite to see whether it makes any difference.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=424]