Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Hasleo Emergency Disk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why are all the boot files on the Hasleo USB Emergency Disk hidden after creating from Backup Suite?  I have other USB recovery disks from other backup software and also the Windows Recovery Drive and they contain visible boot files.
If I click Emergency Disk and leave it as Export ISO by default and then click Proceed while the ISO save path is blank the software crashes.
Why does the Emergency Disk freeze on boot if I leave the Xbox Wireless Adapter plugged into the USB port while booting from the Emergency Disk?
(03-04-2024, 04:21 AM)Keith Weisshar Wrote: [ -> ]Why are all the boot files on the Hasleo USB Emergency Disk hidden after creating from Backup Suite?  I have other USB recovery disks from other backup software and also the Windows Recovery Drive and they contain visible boot files.

The purpose of hiding all boot files is to prevent users from accidentally deleting these files, which will cause WinPE to not start properly.
(03-04-2024, 04:40 AM)Keith Weisshar Wrote: [ -> ]If I click Emergency Disk and leave it as Export ISO by default and then click Proceed while the ISO save path is blank the software crashes.

This should be a bug and we will fix it as soon as possible.
(03-04-2024, 12:15 PM)Keith Weisshar Wrote: [ -> ]Why does the Emergency Disk freeze on boot if I leave the Xbox Wireless Adapter plugged into the USB port while booting from the Emergency Disk?

I'm sorry, I can't tell you why. We are using the standard WinRE/WinPE to create the WinPE boot disk, please note that WinRE/WinPE is a lite version of Windows and it does not support all devices. If it doesn't work properly when external devices are connected, then you can only disconnect those external devices.
(03-04-2024, 11:38 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2024, 04:40 AM)Keith Weisshar Wrote: [ -> ]If I click Emergency Disk and leave it as Export ISO by default and then click Proceed while the ISO save path is blank the software crashes.

This should be a bug and we will fix it as soon as possible.

This issue has been fixed in the version below, please download and try:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...240305.exe
Why do I only have 32GB usable space with the remaining space unallocated on my 64GB USB Flash drive after using it to create an emergency disk? Also why can't I use a portable SSD as an emergency disk?
I'm sorry that Hasleo Backup Suite does not currently support the creation of emergency disks using an external drive. In order to ensure that the created USB drive can start normally on the UEFI computer, there must be a FAT32 partition on the USB drive and the capacity of the FAT32 partition should not exceed 32GB. You can create partitions on the unallocated space on this USB drive to use the full space, or use third-party software to create the emergency disk, such as Hasleo WinToUSB.
Do I need the paid version of WinToUSB for creating emergency disk from the winpe.iso included with Backup Suite? Will loading winpe.iso into Rufus work?
Pages: 1 2