Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Bitlocked "Windows 8 To Go" failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-11-2016, 10:40 PM)Hatan Wrote: [ -> ]Bingo! Deaktivating Hyper-V did it. I can now successfully boot into Win8ToGo. (proof it: see attachments)

But how can I be certain now, that upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 will work, because inside Virtualbox Windows 8 To Go is still being recognized as USB-installation and therefor stopps the upgrading process later on ... ?

The upgrade feature is not available in the free version of Windows To Go Upgrader, so this is a limitation of the free version.
What I meant to ask is if I can be 100% certain that spending ca.35 Euro will allow me to do the upgarding, without any other issues?
By the way: is Windows activation lost during this type of upgrading process? 
Sorry, Windows To Go Upgrader is only responsible for removing the limitation for upgrading Windows To Go workspace, we can't guarantee anything else, such as activate Windows.
Thanks I got my solution.
Hello everyone, Windows To Go Upgrader supports directly upgrading Windows To Go drive which has been encrypted with BitLocker Drive Encryption now.
Thanks for update!
Pages: 1 2