Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Can't get WintoUSB to work
We created an ISO file and ran the WintoUSB tool to install Windows to a USB drive. After the installation was completed, we put the stick into the computer we wanted to boot and it came up with the Windows 10 installation program. How can I get it to install?
(10-31-2016, 08:02 AM)Tom654 Wrote: We created an ISO file and ran the WintoUSB tool to install Windows to a USB drive. After the installation was completed, we put the stick into the computer we wanted to boot and it came up with the Windows 10 installation program.  How can I get it to install?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are meaning? Please take some screenshot and send it to us, thanks.
I thought that you don't need a hard drive to use wintousb created on another computer. Am I correct? I cannot get it to work on the computer that has an inaccessible hard drive. I just want to be able to access the internet from that computer. Please help.
Yes, you are right, you don't need a hard disk on the computer which you want to boot. To assist you in resolving this problem, we will need additional information about the issue. Such as the BSOD or other information. If it is possible, take some screenshots and send it to us.
Thanks.