Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Licensing Question
Home user, Professional License on all your software

My problem is I have a computer with multiple OS installed, one of which has a Win 10 install that I only use to make Win to Go. I have EasyUEFI installed on it and licensed. I really only use this copy of Win 10 as a Win to Go USB as all tool rescue disc when things go downhill on my computer. It has many rescue tools on it all licensed. All of a sudden EasyUEFI reverted to Trial on both the Win 10 and the Win to Go. I really only use this copy of Win 10 as a Win to Go USB as all tool rescue disc when things go downhill on my computer I put in my license in it says that license code input numbers have expired. This seems to have happened after a recent Win 10 upgrade. What I do not get is why my license has stopped.
I have read https://www.easyuefi.com/license-professional.html carefully and do not feel I have violated any of it or used up licensing numbers. It says computer but does not define a computer, so the assumption is one OS. I have only installed a license version on this Win 10 rescue install.

Please explain.

I am sending this both to the forum and your support e-mail address. The support e-mail has my licensing code.
Thank you for buying our product. We have reset the license key for you, please try again. Thanks.