Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uninstall WinToUSB from Sandisk Ultra Flair
(11-29-2016, 09:16 PM)admin Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 07:24 AM)dave2 Wrote: No, I used to have 31.1GB before installing WinToUSB, and after formatting, I now have only 28.6GB. Please help!

I'm sorry, we have never encountered such a situation before, and we don't have the ability to change the capacity of a physical disk.

Why are you so sure the disk is 31.1GB not 28.6GB? 

i got the same problem and this is the first time i used this program. 

One of my laptop HDD was corrupted and not able to boot and i heard this program through my friend. I just used the free version and installed windows 10 and successfully backed up all data from laptop. Then i formatted it, and started using media creation tool to begin clean install. flashing failed at 50%. tried in 2 different PCs, same error at 50%. then tried RUFUS, there flashing was success but it was not detected in laptop. (This is not first time i am formatting a PC). i formatted it via diskpart several times aswell. then i noticed my drive space was 28.6 gb instead of 31.1 gb

i was looking for answers so i came here and its not a coincidence i believe someone got same problem as mine. my pendrive make is Sandisk ultra 32 gb. any fix will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

edit: wow just now i noticed this thread was from 2016. may be its random or something.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uninstall WinToUSB from Sandisk Ultra Flair - by slopingflame - 08-05-2018, 04:13 AM