Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It does not boot and remains in a loop
I have installed the Windows 8.1 on the usb following the instructions but when I reboot the computer and start by the usb, it remains in a loop showing the logo of windows:

[Image: iHBjlUQm.jpg]

I'm using the last version of Wintousb and I have proved with usb 3.0 and 2.0, but it does not work
The common USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk, a Windows To Go Certified Drives or a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive to create Windows To Go workspace.
Plese make sure to use the VHD installation mode when installing to a USB flash driver.
(02-23-2015, 01:17 PM)admin Wrote: The common USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk, a Windows To Go Certified Drives or a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive to create Windows To Go workspace.
Plese make sure to use the VHD installation mode when installing to a USB flash driver.

They are so expensive for me. Is It normal to be during three hours in the same loop? If you grant me that after X hours I will have the screen in other state I have no inconvenient to let the computer all the night working in it.