Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Differential/Incremental System Backup, How?
Hi and thank you for the initiative to develop Hasleo Backup (FREE  Heart).

I would like to know if the current version can do incremental or differential system backups (I couldn't see any option in the software), and if it doesn't do, are you planning to add this feature?
(02-14-2022, 11:34 AM)derei Wrote: Hi and thank you for the initiative to develop Hasleo Backup (FREE  Heart).

I would like to know if the current version can do incremental or differential system backups (I couldn't see any option in the software), and if it doesn't do, are you planning to add this feature?

Yes, Hasleo Backup Suite supports performing incremental and differential backups for Windows system backups. Please click "Home", select the system backup, then click "Actions" -> "Backup", you will see the incremental and differential menu, as shown below The picture shows:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=273]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thanks a lot! Yes, that submenu of the Backup option eluded me... much appreciated for pointing it out.

One suggestion (as I just did some incremental backups earlier) - the possibility to add a short description to each increment would be very useful. Incremental backup is good for following up errors, or system changes, so one can revert to a safe stage. Hence, if we could add a quick note to describe the feature being backed up, it would help.
(02-15-2022, 12:51 AM)derei Wrote: thanks a lot! Yes, that submenu of the Backup option eluded me... much appreciated for pointing it out.

One suggestion (as I just did some incremental backups earlier) - the possibility to add a short description to each increment would be very useful. Incremental backup is good for following up errors, or system changes, so one can revert to a safe stage. Hence, if we could add a quick note to describe the feature being backed up, it would help.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will improve it in the next release.