Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hasleo have real-time sync like Aomei?
I found myself in the situation to need real-time sync between two locations on my pc... right now i am adopting 3rd party alternatives, but i noticed Aomei is offering this feature in their suite. And Hasleo seems to have borrowed a lot from Aomei interface and workflow... it almost looks like same devs worked on it.

So, the question is: will Hasleo Backup get a realtime sync feature in the near future?

Best wishes.
(02-19-2022, 11:39 PM)derei Wrote: I found myself in the situation to need real-time sync between two locations on my pc... right now i am adopting 3rd party alternatives, but i noticed Aomei is offering this feature in their suite. And Hasleo seems to have borrowed a lot from Aomei interface and workflow... it almost looks like same devs worked on it.

So, the question is: will Hasleo Backup get a realtime sync feature in the near future?

Best wishes.

I'm sorry, currently our development work is to implement and improve the features related to disk backup and restore, so the real-time file sync feature will not appear in the near future releases.
thanks for your wonderful post and good information