Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Remarks
Hello,
I just use Hasleo Backup a few days (I did not know it before). Now I have first remarks
  • The schedule time of a job shows always the 12 Hour Version. When I have a Job 21:00 and 09:00 I see 09:00 on both Jobs
  • When I start a Backup Job manually it uses incremental at the second time although in the job there is always "complete" configured. The workaround for me is to do a one Time start, there the setting is taken into account
  • Notofication: My Domain is "Hms-Net.de" but it is shown as "false" Domain name. I think the "-" is not allowed, but this is wrong
  • Errors could be notified better, because I get the Notification "Job was failed" without any hint 
But otherwise: I used acronis until now. I have to pay abo Prices without any more benefit. So this is "Complaining at a high level"

Udo Maaß
(10-03-2022, 06:44 PM)HoMaasSoftTryTwo Wrote: Hello,
I just use Hasleo Backup a few days (I did not know it before). Now I have first remarks
  • The schedule time of a job shows always the 12 Hour Version. When I have a Job 21:00 and 09:00 I see 09:00 on both Jobs
  • When I start a Backup Job manually it uses incremental at the second time although in the job there is always "complete" configured. The workaround for me is to do a one Time start, there the setting is taken into account
  • Notofication: My Domain is "Hms-Net.de" but it is shown as "false" Domain name. I think the "-" is not allowed, but this is wrong
  • Errors could be notified better, because I get the Notification "Job was failed" without any hint 
But otherwise: I used acronis until now. I have to pay abo Prices without any more benefit. So this is "Complaining at a high level"

Udo Maaß

Sorry for my late reply and thank you for your feedback, we will check and fix them.
1. The program uses AM and PM to represent morning and afternoon times, do you mean AM and PM do not work in German?
2. You said "When I start a Backup Job manually it uses incremental at the second time although in the job there is always "complete" configured.", the backup button displayed on the backup task on the home page performs incremental backup by default, if you want to perform a full backup, please click "Actions"=>"Backup"=>"Full".
Hello,

1. Time
the Time of a Job is shown as 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=344]

this could be 09:30 or 21:30. In the Configuration of the job it is correkt
[Image: attachment.php?aid=345]

2. Backup Type
Thanks for the hint. Now it works  Shy

3. Backup Result
I see the Backup (look attachment). I think the "DBI" are the correct result. What ist the "DBO"?  The file size seems correct. I have configured a notification when the job fails. I got no mail so I think it is correct in some way

greetings 
Udo Maaß

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regarding the issue of incorrect time display, we will fix it as soon as possible. The files with the .DBO extension are generated when the image merge operation is performed, and these files should be automatically deleted by Hasleo Backup Suite after the image merge operation is completed. For further analysis, please open the save log file dialog ("[Image: attachment.php?aid=346]" > "Save logs") and save the log file, then send the log file to us.

I have a question, how does the date format appear in German? Is it separated by "." or "/"? For example, 1/27/2022 or 1.27.2022.

Thanks.

Attached Files
.jpg   menu.jpg (Size: 1.08 KB / Downloads: 430)
Hello,
The Date Format in Germany is DD.MM.YYYY

In the Attachment is the Save.log.

I configured two Jobs which does the same but one on a lokal drive and the other on a NAS (See Hasleo_jobs). Both are configured as daily und say that they worked fine until today, but the lokal Job (hasleo_Jobs2) has the right result in Type, Size, name but look at the date. All from 21 of October at the same time.  The Job for the NAS could not delete the DBO Files between 11 October and 19th October but the DBI Files are not there (The picture shows the whole folder). But it looks like the last 3 days woks correct.

Greetings Udo Maaß

.zip   backup-suite-log-20221022100134.zip (Size: 170.79 KB / Downloads: 1)
(10-22-2022, 06:18 PM)HoMaasSoftTryTwo Wrote: Hello,

I configured two Jobs which does the same but one on a lokal drive and the other on a NAS (See Hasleo_jobs). Both are configured as daily und say that they worked fine until today, but the lokal Job (hasleo_Jobs2) has the right result in Type, Size, name but look at the date. All from 21 of October at the same time.  The Job for the NAS could not delete the DBO Files between 11 October and 19th October but the DBI Files are not there (The picture shows the whole folder). But it looks like the last 3 days woks correct.

Greetings Udo Maaß

Thank you for the log file, we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
(10-22-2022, 11:09 PM)admin Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 06:18 PM)HoMaasSoftTryTwo Wrote: Hello,

Greetings Udo Maaß

Thank you for the log file, we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Please download and try the version below and please manually remove all files with the .DBO extension.
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...221024.exe
Hello,
I always  want  to explore the mysteries of my jobs Smile  I thought the quantity of the versions is not right. But it might be translation problem. I configured "save only the last 3 backups", but I get 4. Then I noticed the date/Time Problem again. Look at the jobtime1.png . There are 4 Jobs and 3 of them hve the time 14:18:35, 14:18:37, 14:18.39 whis is nonsense to have a Job made in 2 Seconds. In this case a next job was running. As it ended it looks like jobtime2.png now the last three jobs have 15:19.13, 15:19:15 and 15:19:17.  Again a wrong Date/Time. So I can not see when the jobs ended really. 
Greetings Udo Maaß

(10-26-2022, 11:39 PM)HoMaasSoftTryTwo Wrote: Hello,
I always  want  to explore the mysteries of my jobs Smile  I thought the quantity of the versions is not right. But it might be translation problem. I configured "save only the last 3 backups", but I get 4. Then I noticed the date/Time Problem again. Look at the jobtime1.png . There are 4 Jobs and 3 of them hve the time 14:18:35, 14:18:37, 14:18.39 whis is nonsense to have a Job made in 2 Seconds. In this case a next job was running. As it ended it looks like jobtime2.png now the last three jobs have 15:19.13, 15:19:15 and 15:19:17.  Again a wrong Date/Time. So I can not see when the jobs ended really. 
Greetings Udo Maaß

I'm sorry, in order to be able to check the integrity of the image sequence when checking the backup image files, all backup versions store information for all previous backup versions, even for full backups. For example, the user makes a backup sequence as follows:
V1 Full   or  V1 Full
V2 Full         V2 Incremental
V3 Full         V3 Incremental
V4 Full        V4 Full
V5 Full         V5 Incremental
V6 Full         V6 Incremental

If the information of V1~V3 is not saved in V4, the program will not be able to detect the abnormal loss of V2 and V3. Although the loss of V2 and V3 does not affect the restoration of data from V4 and subsequent backup versions (V5, V6...), but the program needs to report the loss of V2 and V3 to the user when performing image checking. Therefore, when Hasleo Backup Suite merges V2 and V3 in the backup sequence, it will correct the information of the previous versions stored in the subsequent versions, and this causes the modification time of subsequent backup versions to change. Correcting subsequent backup versions usually completes quickly, which is why you see the modification time so close.

The time seen in Explorer is the last modification time of this file and not the real backup time, to see the real backup time of a backup version, you should click on "Version History" in the restore page, as shown in the image below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=354]