Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature REQUESTS
(01-09-2024, 07:49 AM)m.e. Wrote: Idea: In the log text ("... completed successfully"), there could be this information: "size of created backup: __ GB; free remaining disk space on destination: __ GB)

Thanks for the suggestion, we will improve it in future releases.
(01-09-2024, 03:09 PM)n8chavez Wrote: I would appreciated the use of variables in the file naming mechanism.  For example, %Type% - %MM%-%dd%-%YY% would mean Full - 01-08-24.  This way users would have greater flexibility in naming their images, and Hasleo wouldn't have to enforce the nesting of directories for each image.

Thank you for this suggestion and I have to say that this should be very useful and we will implement it in future releases.
On the Hasleo download page, would it be possible to include the SHA1 or SHA256 checksum of the installation file so that the user can check the integrity of the file prior to installation?
If you're downloading it from the Hasleo product page, I guess I don't understand the issue.  If you were getting it from somewhere else, then I would be concerned.
"minor" Feature Request Smile 
------------------------------
On the 1st page of the RESTORE process, an INFORMATION ICON is available for the currently selected backup image, allowing the user to see any important COMMENTs that were made when the image was created.

Can this ICON also be made available on the HOME page for the "Last Backup" created for each task on that page... very useful information for the user.

Thank you for your consideration!
(03-03-2024, 11:48 PM)Froggie Wrote: "minor" Feature Request Smile 
------------------------------
On the 1st page of the RESTORE process, an INFORMATION ICON is available for the currently selected backup image, allowing the user to see any important COMMENTs that were made when the image was created.

Can this ICON also be made available on the HOME page for the "Last Backup" created for each task on that page... very useful information for the user.

Thank you for your consideration!

Thanks for the suggestion, we will consider it.
<another> "minor" Feature Request...

Every other task I run under Windows will MINIMIZE itself when the active TaskBar icon is clicked... yours is the only one that doesn't.  Yours REQUIREs one to <click> on the MINIMIZE icon located on the TitleBar only.

I'd love to have them act all the same (Standard...?)... thanks!
(03-10-2024, 12:57 AM)Froggie Wrote: <another> "minor" Feature Request...

Every other task I run under Windows will MINIMIZE itself when the active TaskBar icon is clicked... yours is the only one that doesn't.  Yours REQUIREs one to <click> on the MINIMIZE icon located on the TitleBar only.

I'd love to have them act all the same (Standard...?)... thanks!

We haven't noticed the issue and we'll fix it as soon as possible.
Hello,

I would like to make two feature requests:

1) large size of program window: Option to switch between "large" and "small" program window (or: maximized). If you don't want to add maximize/user-adjustable window size, then a fixed large size that has TWICE the horizontal/vertical lengths of the original size would be great (-> 4x more space for file/folder display). Or you could have several sizes: XS, S, M, X, XL, XXL. 

2) At least in the dark theme, selecting text from the fields (e.g. backup file name) does not highlight the selected text. I cannot see the selection even though it is selected.

It would be great if this could be fixed.

thanks again to the team! highly recommended!
(03-19-2024, 08:21 PM)m.e. Wrote: Hello,

I would like to make two feature requests:

1) large size of program window: Option to switch between "large" and "small" program window (or: maximized). If you don't want to add maximize/user-adjustable window size, then a fixed large size that has TWICE the horizontal/vertical lengths of the original size would be great (-> 4x more space for file/folder display). Or you could have several sizes: XS, S, M, X, XL, XXL. 

2) At least in the dark theme, selecting text from the fields (e.g. backup file name) does not highlight the selected text. I cannot see the selection even though it is selected.

It would be great if this could be fixed.

thanks again to the team! highly recommended!

Regarding the suggestion of being able to change the size of the window, we will implement it in future releases, sorry we don't have enough manpower at the moment. We will fix the second issue right away.