Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No disk
Hi,

I have 2 diferent experiences with 2 identical laptops (latitude 3420 with win10 on nvme hard disk).

In one computer Hasleo Backup Suite works perfectly. But in the otherone no: when i try to restore the sistem backup and it startups on Hasleo boot envoirment, the destination hard disk don't apear.

I think that i find the nvme drivers, but now Hasleo Backup Suite doen't ask me for drivers!

Any suggestion?
(12-28-2022, 01:29 AM)Arnau Wrote: Hi,

I have 2 diferent experiences with 2 identical laptops (latitude 3420 with win10 on nvme hard disk).

In one computer Hasleo Backup Suite works perfectly. But in the otherone no: when i try to restore the sistem backup and it startups on Hasleo boot envoirment, the destination hard disk don't apear.

I think that i find the nvme drivers, but now Hasleo Backup Suite doen't ask me for drivers!

Any suggestion?

You probably know that the recovery environment is based on WinPE, and WinPE is a stripped-down version of the Windows operating system, it does not contain drivers for all hardware. You can inject drivers into WinPE when creating the recovery environment or load the driver after booting into WinPE,  and you must provide the correct drivers for WinPE to properly recognize your hardware.
[Image: add-driver-to-winpe.png]

If you have already created WinPE, please go to the bin folder under the installation directory of Hasleo Backup Suite, delete the WinPE.iso file, then you can recreate WinPE and inject drivers.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=365]

You can also install the driver in WinPE, as shown in the image below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=366]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)